Notre Dame vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (14-8, 5-6 ACC) vs. Clemson Tigers (11-11, 5-7 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
Coverage: ACC Network
Notre Dame vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (-105) | CLEM: (-115)
Spread: ND: +1 (-110) | CLEM: -1 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: 70% | CLEM: 30%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ND: (+21000) | CLEM: (+15000)
Notre Dame vs Clemson Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 45.3%
Notre Dame vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Notre Dame, 63-43, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 6, 2019.
- Notre Dame is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- Notre Dame is 5-2 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- The total has hit the over in Notre Dame's last six games.
- Clemson is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in the last six games for Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame defeated Pittsburgh, 80-72, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Clemson defeated Virginia, 51-44, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.