Northwestern vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (6-11, 3-10 Big 10) vs. No. 25 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (11-7, 7-7 Big 10)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 3, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Rutgers Athletic Center – Piscataway, NJ
Northwestern vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+285) | RUTG: (-370)
Spread: NW: +8 (-115) | RUTG: -8 (-105)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NW: (+20000) | RUTG: (+7500)
Northwestern vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northwestern vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rutgers defeated Northwestern, 64-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 31, 2020.
- Northwestern is 10-5 all-time in 15 head-to-head games against Rutgers.
- Rutgers is 8-9-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Northwestern is 7-8-1 ATS this season.
- Rutgers lost to Iowa, 79-66, in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
- Northwestern lost to Indiana, 79-76 (2OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!