Northwestern vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (6-13, 1-8 Big Ten) vs. No. 11 Michigan State Spartans (15-5, 7-2 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Northwestern vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+1075) I MSU: (-1900)
Spread: NW: +17 (-110) I MSU: -17 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: 50% I MSU: 50%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: NW: (N/A) I MSU: (+1400)
Northwestern vs Michigan State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 96.6%
Northwestern vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Northwestern, 77-72, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 18, 2019.
- Michigan State is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- The total has hit the under in four of Northwestern's last six games.
- Michigan State is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Northwestern lost to Ohio State, 71-59, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 26.
- Michigan State defeated Minnesota, 70-52, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 26.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.