Northern Illinois vs Toledo Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Northern Illinois Huskies (3-2, 1-0 MAC) vs. Toledo Rockets (3-2, 1-0 MAC)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Glass Bowl – Toledo, OH
Northern Illinois vs Toledo Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIU: (+370) | TOL: (-520)
Spread: NIU: +12.5 (-110) | TOL: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NIU: (N/A) | TOL: (N/A)
Northern Illinois vs Toledo Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Northern Illinois: (10.2%) | Toledo: (89.8%)
Northern Illinois vs Toledo Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Toledo is 32-16 straight up in 48 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northern Illinois.
- Toledo defeated Northern Illinois, 41-24, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Northern Illinois is 4-1 straight up in its last five away games against Toledo.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Northern Illinois' last nine games against Toledo.
- Toledo is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games against Northern Illinois.
- The total has hit the under in four of Toledo's last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.