North Carolina vs Duke Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
UNC vs Duke Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (13-17, 6-13 ACC) vs. No. 12 Duke Blue Devils (24-6, 14-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
UNC vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+470) | DUKE: (-660)
Spread: UNC: +10.5 (-110) | DUKE: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 154.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: 85% | DUKE: 15%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+18000) | DUKE: (+1800)
UNC vs Duke Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 5.8%
UNC vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated North Carolina, 98-96, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- UNC is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Duke.
- Duke is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with UNC.
- UNC is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Duke's last six games.
- North Carolina defeated Wake Forest, 93-83, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
- Duke defeated NC State, 88-69, at home in its most recent game on Monday, March 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.