Nets vs Rockets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Nets vs Rockets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (23-13, 10-7 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (11-22, 5-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Mar. 3, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Nets vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRK: (-480) | HOU: (+370)
Spread: BRK: -10 (-110) | HOU: +10 (-110)
Total: 229 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BRK: (91%) | HOU: (9%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BRK: (+300) | HOU: (+25000)
Nets vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Brooklyn is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Houston is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games.
- Brooklyn defeated San Antonio, 124-113 (OT), in its most recent game on Mar. 1, 2021.
- Houston lost to Cleveland, 101-90, in its most recent game on Mar. 1, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!