Nebraska vs Minnesota Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Nebraska vs Minnesota Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-4, 1-3 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-2, 1-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Nebraska vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (-178) | MINN: (+144)
Spread: NEB: -3.5 (-104) | MINN: +3.5 (-118)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (N/A) | MINN: (N/A)
Nebraska vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Nebraska: (64.8%) | Minnesota: (35.2%)
Nebraska vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 34-25-2 straight up in 61 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Minnesota defeated Nebraska, 24-17, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Nebraska is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Nebraska's last 15 games.
- Minnesota is 4-0-1 ATS in its last five games against a Big Ten opponent.
- The total has hit the over in six of Minnesota's last eight home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.