NBA MVP Odds Favor Steph Curry and Kevin Durant Halfway Through Season on FanDuel Sportsbook
Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry (+135) continues to maintain a slight lead over Kevin Durant (+210) for the NBA's Most Valuable Player award nearing the halfway point of the 2021-22 NBA season, according to updated MVP odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Only four players are seriously challenging for the award at this point, which includes last year's MVP Nikola Jokic and 2-time regular season MVP and last year's NBA Finals MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Kevin Durant (30.0 points per game) leads the league in scoring followed by surging Trae Young (28.4), Giannis Antetokounmpo (27.9) and Steph Curry (26.8 PPG). The Warriors have the second-best record in the NBA (29-9), and Curry also leads the league in made three pointers hitting more than five per game.
Jokic, Antetokounmpo, Durant and Young are the leading players in Player Efficiency Rating.
Another player moving up in the MVP chase is DeMar DeRozan, who did his best Steph Curry impersonation over the New Year. DeRozan became the first player in NBA history to hit a game-winning buzzer-beater in back-to-back days!
Here are the updated futures and MVP odds for the leading contenders on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NBA MVP Odds 2022
1. Steph Curry, Golden State Warriors (+135)
2. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets (+210)
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks (+900)
4. Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets (+1500)
5. DeMar DeRozan, Chicago Bulls (+3000)
6. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers (+4000)
7. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers (+4000)
8. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies (+4500)
9. Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks (+7000)
10. Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns (+7000)
11. Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz (+7000)
12. Chris Paul, Phoenix Suns (+7000)
13. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks (+8000)
14. Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat (+8000)
15. James Harden, Brooklyn Nets (+8000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!