Navy vs Memphis Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 7 Game
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Navy Midshipmen and Memphis Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Navy vs Memphis Point Spread
The Tigers are 11.5-point home favorites against the Midshipmen. Memphis is -106 to cover the spread, while Navy is -114 to cover as the 11.5-point underdog.
Navy vs Memphis Over/Under
The over/under for the Navy vs Memphis Week 7 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Navy vs Memphis Moneyline
The Midshipmen vs Tigers moneyline has Memphis as a -480 favorite, while Navy is the +350 underdog on the road.
Navy vs Memphis Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Navy and Memphis is tied at three wins each.
- Memphis defeated Navy, 10-7, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 8, 2020.
- Navy is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Memphis.
- Navy is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Memphis is 16-1 straight up in its last 17 home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Memphis' last 10 games.
Navy vs Memphis Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (+350) | MEM: (-480)
Spread: NAVY: +11.5 (-114) | MEM: -11.5 (-106)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NAVY: (N/A) | MEM: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.