Nationals vs Red Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Nationals vs Red Sox Game Info
Washington Nationals (12-17, 6-4 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (10-22, 4-11 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
How to Watch: ESPN+
Nationals vs Red Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-116) | BOS: (+102)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+124) | BOS: +1.5 (-146)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): WAS: (N/A) | BOS: (N/A)
World Series Odds: WAS: (+3800) | BOS: (+8500)
Nationals vs Red Sox Probable Pitchers
Nationals: Anibal Sanchez (1-2, 6.48 ERA)
Red Sox: Chris Mazza (0-1, 6.35 ERA)
Nationals vs Red Sox Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Washington Nationals
Over/Under: Under 11.5
Nationals vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Boston yesterday, 10-2.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Washington's last 15 games.
- Washington is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- Boston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Boston's last 19 games against Washington.
Nationals vs Red Sox Stat
- Washington is averaging 4.86 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 4.53 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Boston is surrendering 6.28 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!