Nationals vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, July 13
Nationals vs Phillies Game Info
Washington Nationals (48-42, 22-22 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (47-44, 27-18 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+110) | PHI: (-126)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-196) | PHI: -1.5 (+168)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: WAS: 20% | PHI: 80%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Patrick Corbin (7-5, 3.34 ERA) | PHI: Aaron Nola (8-2, 3.74 ERA)
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington's last eight games.
- Washington is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
Nationals vs Phillies Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.93 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.86 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Patrick Corbin has a 4-2 record with a 3.22 ERA in seven career starts against Philadelphia.
- Aaron Nola has a 4-5 record with a 4.18 ERA in 17 career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Nationals-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aaron Nola - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-158) – Nola has had a solid year in the strikeout department, garnering 124 in 110 2/3 innings pitched. Additionally, he has hit the over on this total in three of his last four starts, which includes two 10-strikeout performances.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.