Nationals vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, July 12
By Max Staley
Nationals vs Phillies Game Info
Washington Nationals (47-42, 21-22 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (47-43, 27-17 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Time: 6:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-142) | PHI: (+124)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+114) | PHI: +1.5 (-132)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: WAS: 63% | PHI: 37%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (10-4, 3.64 ERA) | PHI: Nick Pivetta (4-3, 5.84 ERA)
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Washington's last seven games.
- Washington is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
Nationals vs Phillies Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.94 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.91 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Stephen Strasburg has a 12-2 record with a 2.72 ERA in 25 career starts against Philadelphia.
- Nick Pivetta has a 1-6 record with a 10.80 ERA in nine career appearances (eight starts) against Washington.
Nationals vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Nationals-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline / Total Runs Double: Washington Nationals / Under 9.5 (+230) – The disparity between the two starting pitchers in this matchup could give Washington an edge. Stephen Strasburg is on the hill for the Nationals, and he has a 12-2 record and a 2.72 ERA in his career versus the Phillies. If Strasburg pitches like he has in the past against Philadelphia, runs could be hard to come by and Washington could secure the victory in a low-scoring contest.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.