Missouri vs Kentucky Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2 Game on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Missouri vs Kentucky Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Missouri Tigers (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kroger Field – Lexington, KY
Coverage: SEC Network
Missouri vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZZU: (+176) | UK: (-220)
Spread: MIZZU: +5.5 (-114) | UK: -5.5 (-106)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZZU: (N/A) | UK: (N/A)
Missouri vs Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Missouri: (17.6%) | Kentucky: (82.4%)
Missouri vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 7-4 straight up in 11 all-time head-to head matchups against Missouri.
- Missouri defeated Kentucky, 20-10, in their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Missouri is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Missouri's last 17 games.
- Kentucky is 11-2 ATS in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Kentucky's last seven games against Missouri.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.