Minnesota vs Iowa Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
No. 20 Minnesota Golden Gophers (6-3, 4-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 22 Iowa Hawkeyes (7-2, 4-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
Minnesota vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+220) | IOWA: (-280)
Spread: MINN: +5.5 (-105) | IOWA: -5.5 (-115)
Total: 37.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Minnesota vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa Wins (58.3%)
Minnesota vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 62-50-2 straight up in 114 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
- Iowa defeated Minnesota, 35-7, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 13, 2020.
- Minnesota is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Iowa.
- The total has hit the under in five of Minnesota's last seven games.
- Iowa is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Iowa's last five games against Minnesota.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.