Michigan State vs Indiana Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
By Larry Rupp
Michigan State vs Indiana Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
No. 10 Michigan State Spartans (6-0, 3-0 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (2-3, 0-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Bloomington, IN
Michigan State vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-205) | IU: (+164)
Spread: MSU: -4.5 (-105) | IU: +4.5 (-115)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (N/A) | IU: (N/A)
Michigan State vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Michigan State: (63.1%) | Indiana: (36.9%)
Michigan State vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 48-17-2 straight up in 67 all-time head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Michigan State, 24-0, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Michigan State is 12-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games against Indiana.
- The total has hit the over in six of Michigan State's last nine games.
- Indiana is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Indiana's last 13 games against Michigan State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.