Miami vs Pittsburgh Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
Miami Hurricanes (3-4, 1-3 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (5-2, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Miami vs Pittsburgh Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+180) | PITT: (-225)
Spread: MIA: +5.5 (-110) | PITT: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 39% | PITT: 61%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MIA: (+25000) | PITT: (+25000)
Miami vs Pittsburgh Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Pittsburgh, 24-3, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Miami is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Miami is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Miami lost to Georgia Tech, 28-21, at home in Week 8.
- Pittsburgh defeated Syracuse, 27-20, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.