Mets vs Royals Game Info
New York Mets (62-59, 28-38 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (43-78, 23-37 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Mets vs Royals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-178) | KC: (+154)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-120) | KC: +1.5 (+102)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 81% | KC: 19%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Noah Syndergaard (8-5, 3.89 ERA) | KC: Mike Montgomery (1-3, 4.63 ERA)
Mets vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Mets are 16-4 straight up in their last 20 games.
- The Mets are 13-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last 17 road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas City's last five games.
- Kansas City is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games against the Mets.
Mets vs Royals Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.84 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 4.31 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Noah Syndergaard has a 2-0 record with a 2.25 ERA in two career starts against Kansas City.
- Mike Montgomery has a 1-0 record with a 1.88 ERA in four career appearances (two starts) against the Mets.
Mets vs Royals Prop Bet
All Mets-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Pete Alonso (+240) — Pete Alonso leads the New York Mets with a total of 39 home runs on the season. He has had a lot of success against left-handed pitchers, like Mike Montgomery, hitting 12 of his 39 bombs against lefties in 211 fewer at-bats than he's had against right-handed pitchers in 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.