Mets vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 29
By Duel Staff
The New York Mets versus the Philadelphia Phillies is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Phillies Game Info
- New York Mets (14-6) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (10-10)
- Date: Friday, April 29, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-126) | PHI: (+108)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+176) | PHI: +1.5 (-215)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Mets vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pick 'Em (50%)
Mets vs Phillies Moneyline
- Philadelphia is a +108 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -126 favorite at home.
Mets vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Mets. The Phillies are -215 to cover, while the Mets are +176 to cover as a 1.5-run favorite on the runline.
Mets vs Phillies Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Mets-Phillies on April 29, with the over being -104 and the under -118.