Mets vs Braves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 7
The New York Mets are among the MLB squads busy on Sunday, up against the Atlanta Braves.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Braves Game Info
- New York Mets (69-39) vs. Atlanta Braves (64-45)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
- Coverage: SNY
Mets vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-148) | ATL: (+126)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+152) | ATL: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mets vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will give the ball to Jacob deGrom against the Braves and Spencer Strider (6-3).
Mets vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (55.4%)
Mets vs Braves Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Mets vs. Braves reveal New York as the favorite (-148) and Atlanta as the underdog (+126) on the road.
Mets vs Braves Spread
- The Mets are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Braves. The Mets are +152 to cover the spread, while the Braves are -184.
Mets vs Braves Over/Under
- Mets versus Braves on August 7 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 53, or 67.9%, of the 78 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has been victorious 31 times in 44 chances when named as a favorite of at least -144 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 57 of their 110 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Braves have won eight of the 23 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (34.8%).
- Atlanta has a 1-4 record (winning just 20% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +122 or longer.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 108 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 54 of those games (54-49-5).