Mets vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, June 18
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Braves Game Info
New York Mets (34-38, 14-24 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (43-30, 23-16 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Mets vs Braves Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-122) | ATL: (+106)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+130) | ATL: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 30% | ATL: 70%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Jacob deGrom (3-6, 3.38 ERA) | ATL: Julio Teheran (5-4, 2.92 ERA)
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of the Mets' last seven games.
- The Mets are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Atlanta's last nine games.
- Atlanta is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games.
Mets vs Braves Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.45 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Jacob deGrom has a 6-6 record with a 1.86 ERA in 18 career appearances (18 starts) against Atlanta.
- Julio Teheran has a 10-7 record with a 2.35 ERA in 26 career appearances (25 starts) against the Mets.
Mets vs Braves Prop Bet
All Mets-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (+100) – Both of the starting pitchers in this contest have performed well this season. Jacob deGrom sports a 3.38 ERA in 14 starts thus far, while Julio Teheran has a 2.92 ERA in 15 starts in 2019. With both pitchers dealing right now, this game could be scoreless after the first frame.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.