Memphis vs Houston Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 12
Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Memphis Tigers and Houston Cougars.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Memphis vs Houston Point Spread
The Cougars are 8.5-point home favorites against the Tigers. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, while Memphis is -110 to cover as the 8.5-point underdog.
Memphis vs Houston Over/Under
The over/under for the Memphis vs Houston Week 12 college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Memphis vs Houston Moneyline
The Tigers vs Cougars moneyline has Houston as a -340 favorite, while Memphis is the +260 underdog on the road.
Memphis vs Houston Betting Trends
- Houston is 15-14 in 29 all-time head-to-head matchups against Memphis.
- Memphis defeated Houston, 30-27, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Memphis is 0-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
- Houston is 2-6 ATS in its last eight home games against Memphis.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Memphis' last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last seven games against AAC opponents.
Memphis vs Houston Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston wins (79.5%)
Memphis vs Houston Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+260) | HOU: (-340)
Spread: MEM: +8.5 (-110) | HOU: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.