Memphis vs Cincinnati Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Memphis vs Cincinnati Basketball Game Info
Memphis Tigers (17-6, 6-4 AAC) vs. Cincinnati Bearcats (15-8, 8-3 AAC)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Fifth Third Arena – Cincinnati, OH
Memphis vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+240) | CIN: (-300)
Spread: MEM: +7 (-110) | CIN: -7 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: 69% | CIN: 21%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MEM: (+9000) | CIN: (+10000)
Memphis vs Cincinnati Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Memphis vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Memphis defeated Cincinnati, 60-49, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 16, 2020.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Memphis.
- Cincinnati is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Memphis.
- Memphis is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cincinnati's last six games against Memphis.
- Memphis lost to South Florida (USF), 75-73, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Cincinnati lost to UConn, 72-71 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.