Mavericks vs Wizards Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 1
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Friday slate includes the Dallas Mavericks taking on the Washington Wizards.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mavericks vs Wizards Game Info
- Dallas Mavericks (48-29) vs. Washington Wizards (33-43)
- Date: Friday, April 1, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Capital One Arena -- Washington, District of Columbia
Mavericks vs Wizards Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DAL: (-450) | WAS: (+350)
- Spread: DAL: -9 (-110) | WAS: +9 (-110)
- Total: 220 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mavericks vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Dallas' record against the spread is 43-33-1.
- Dallas has seen 27 of its 77 games go over the point total.
- Washington is 30-42-4 against the spread this season.
- Washington has seen 42 of its 76 games hit the over.
Mavericks vs Wizards Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mavericks win (66.6%)
Mavericks vs Wizards Point Spread
The Wizards are hosting the Mavericks, and underdogs by nine points (-110 to cover). And Dallas, the favorite, is -110.
Mavericks vs Wizards Over/Under
A combined point total of 220 has been set for Mavericks-Wizards on April 1, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Mavericks vs Wizards Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Wizards-Mavericks, Washington is the underdog at +350, and Dallas is -450 playing on the road.