Mavericks vs Hornets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Dallas Mavericks (5-4, 3-3 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (6-5, 3-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Mavericks vs Hornets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-174) | CHA: (+146)
Spread: DAL: -4.5 (-105) | CHA: +4.5 (-115)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (69%) | CHA: (31%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DAL: (+2200) | CHA: (+25000)
Mavericks vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mavericks vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Dallas is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Dallas' last seven games.
- Charlotte is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Charlotte's last six games against Dallas.
- Dallas defeated Orlando, 112-98, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Charlotte defeated New York, 109-88, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.