Maryland vs Penn State Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Maryland Terrapins (1-1, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (0-2, 0-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Maryland vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (+980) | PSU: (-2200)
Spread: MD: +25.5 (-114) | PSU: -25.5 (-106)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MD: (81%) | PSU: (19%)
Maryland vs Penn State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Maryland: (2.9%) | Penn State: (97.1%)
Maryland vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Maryland, 59-0, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 27, 2019.
- Penn State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Penn State is 40-2-1 in the 43 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Maryland defeated Minnesota, 45-44 (OT), at home in Week 9.
- Penn State lost to then-No. 3 Ohio State, 38-25, at home in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!