Maryland vs Ohio State Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Maryland Terrapins (4-1, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 7 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-1, 2-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Maryland vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARY: (+980) | OSU: (-2200)
Spread: MARY: +21.5 (-114) | OSU: -21.5 (-106)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARY: (N/A) | OSU: (N/A)
Maryland vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Maryland: (1.4%) | Ohio State: (98.6%)
Maryland vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 6-0 straight up in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Ohio State defeated Maryland, 73-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Maryland is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Ohio State.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Maryland's last 12 games.
- Ohio State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Ohio State's last six games against Maryland.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.