Magic vs Nets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for NBA Game Today
Magic vs Nets Game Info
Orlando Magic (30-35) vs. Brooklyn Nets (30-34)
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Complex Sports – Kissimmee, FL
Magic vs Nets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (-295) | BKN: (+240)
Spread: ORL: -7 (-110) | BKN: +7 (-110)
Total: 211 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORL: (52%) | BKN: (48%)
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: ORL: (+25000) | BKN: (+19000)
Magic vs Nets Betting Trends
- Orlando is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Orlando's last 10 games.
- Brooklyn is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Brooklyn is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Magic vs Nets Stats
- Orlando is averaging 106.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Orlando is surrendering 107.3 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is averaging 110.8 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is surrendering 111.4 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.