LSU vs UCLA Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
No. 16 LSU Tigers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. UCLA Bruins (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
LSU vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (-188) | UCLA: (+152)
Spread: LSU: -3.5 (-114) | UCLA: +3.5 (-106)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (N/A) | UCLA: (N/A)
LSU vs UCLA Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: LSU: (53.2%) | UCLA: (46.8%)
LSU vs UCLA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between LSU and UCLA.
- LSU is 8-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of LSU's last 12 games.
- UCLA is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against an SEC opponent.
- The total has hit the under in four of UCLA's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.