Louisville vs Boston College Basketball Game Info
Louisville Cardinals (6-1, 1-0 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (2-6, 0-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum – Chestnut Hill, MA
Louisville vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-230) | BC: (+190)
Spread: LOU: -5.5 (-104) | BC: +5.5 (-118)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: (87%) | BC: (13%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LOU: (+5000) | BC: (+20000)
Louisville vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 43.8%
Louisville vs Boston College Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Boston College, 86-69, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 29, 2020.
- Louisville is 8-4 in its 12 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Boston College.
- Louisville is 4-1 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Boston College.
- Louisville is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Louisville's last nine games.
- Boston College is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Boston College's last six games.
- Louisville defeated Kentucky, 62-59, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 26, 2020.
- Boston College lost to NC State, 79-76, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.