Louisiana vs Miami (OH) LendingTree Bowl Game Info
2020 LendingTree Bowl
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (10-3, 7-2 Sun Belt) vs. Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-5, 7-2 MAC)
Date: Monday, Jan. 6, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ladd-Peebles Stadium – Mobile, AL
Louisiana vs Miami (OH) Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (-550) | M-OH: (+410)
Spread: LA: -14 (-110) | M-OH: +14 (-110)
Total: 55 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LA: 58% | M-OH: 42%
Louisiana vs Miami (OH) Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Miami (OH): 19.1%
Ladd-Peebles Stadium Capacity
- Ladd-Peebles Stadium's seating capacity is 40,000.
Louisiana & Miami (OH) Strength of Schedule
- Louisiana went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Miami (OH) went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Louisiana vs Miami (OH) Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) defeated Louisiana, 29-28, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Sept. 11, 1993.
- Miami (OH) is 2-0 in the two all-time head-to-head matchups with Louisiana.
- Louisiana is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with MAC opponents.
- Miami (OH) is 1-0 in its only head-to-head matchup with a Sun Belt opponent.
- Louisiana's matchup with Miami (OH) marks the Ragin' Cajuns' first LendingTree Bowl appearance in program history.
- Miami (OH) is 2-0 in its two all-time appearances in the LendingTree Bowl.
- When the 2020 LendingTree Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Louisiana opened as a 14-point favorite.
- When the 2020 LendingTree Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 55.5 points.
- Louisiana lost to then-No. 21 Appalachian State, 45-38, in the Sun Belt Conference championship game in Week 15.
- Miami (OH) defeated Central Michigan, 26-21, in the 2019 MAC championship game in Week 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.