Louisiana Tech vs Miami Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for 2019 Independence Bowl Game
Louisiana Tech vs Miami Independence Bowl Game Info
2019 Walk-On's Independence Bowl Game
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (9-3, 6-2 C-USA) vs. Miami Hurricanes (6-6, 4-4 ACC)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 26, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Independence Stadium – Shreveport, LA
Louisiana Tech vs Miami Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (+185) | MIA: (-235)
Spread: LA: +6 (-110) | MIA: -6 (-110)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LT: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Louisiana Tech vs Miami Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Louisiana Tech: 27.8%
Independence Stadium Capacity
- Independence Stadium's seating capacity is 63,000.
Louisiana Tech & Miami Strength of Schedule
- Louisiana Tech did not play any teams ranked in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Miami went 1-1 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Louisiana Tech vs Miami Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Louisiana Tech, 48-0, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Sept. 18, 2004.
- Miami is 4-0 in the four all-time head-to-head matchups with Louisiana Tech.
- Louisiana Tech is 1-4 in its last five head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Miami is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Conference USA opponents.
- Louisiana Tech is is 2-2 in its four all-time appearances in the Independence Bowl.
- Miami is 0-1 in its one all-time appearance in the Independence Bowl.
- Louisiana Tech defeated UTSA, 41-27, at home in Week 14.
- Miami lost to Duke, 27-17, on the road in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.