Los Angeles Sparks vs New York Liberty WNBA Odds, Lines, Start Time and Prop Bet
Sparks vs Liberty WNBA Game Info
Los Angeles Sparks (10-7, 5-5 Away) vs. New York Liberty (7-10, 3-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Westchester County Center – White Plains, NY
Sparks vs Liberty Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (-140) | NY: (+120)
Spread: LA: -2 (-110) | NY: +2 (-110)
Total: 158 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: LA: (+750) | NY: (+8000)
Sparks vs Liberty Betting Trends & Stats
- Los Angeles is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Los Angeles is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- New York is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of New York's last seven games.
Sparks vs Liberty Prop Bet
All Sparks vs Liberty betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Sparks) Total Points: Over 79.5 (-120) – This matchup has the makings of a shootout, as both teams rank in the top four in the WNBA in pace. The Sparks are averaging 82.1 points per game over their last seven games and are facing a Liberty defense that's allowing 83.5 points per game this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.