Lakers vs Warriors Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Lakers vs Warriors Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (44-12, 23-5 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (12-46, 7-22 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Lakers vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-550) | GSW: (+400)
Spread: LAL: -10 (-110) | GSW: +10 (-110)
Total: 223 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 78% | GSW: 22%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+300) | GSW: (+25000)
Lakers vs Warriors Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of the Lakers' last 19 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Golden State's last seven games against the Lakers.
- Golden State is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 home games against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Warriors Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 114.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 106.0 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 115.1 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- The Lakers defeated the New Orleans Pelicans, 118-109, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
- Golden State lost to the Sacramento Kings, 112-94, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Lakers vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Lakers-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Lakers) Over 116.5 points (-112) — Los Angeles is averaging 116.3 PPG over its last three performances, while Golden State is allowing 120.7 PPG over its own last three games. In the two meetings between these two teams so far this year, the Lakers have scored at least 120 points in both games and averaged 122.5 PPG between them. The second of those two meetings came earlier this month, when the Lakers dropped 125 points on Golden State on the same floor they will face the Warriors on once again tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.