Kleydson Rodrigues vs C.J. Vergara Odds & Prediction For UFC 274 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Rodrigues vs Vergara Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 274 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
Kleydson "KR' Rodrigues (7-1-0, 4 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. C.J. Vergara (9-3-1, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Rodrigues vs Vergara Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 274 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kleydson Rodrigues: (-375)
- C.J. Vergara: (+285)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Rodrigues by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rodrigues by Points: (N/A)
- Rodrigues by Submission: (N/A)
- Vergara by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Vergara by Points: (N/A)
- Vergara by Submission: (N/A)
Rodrigues vs Vergara Prediction
UFC 274 Rodrigues-Vergara prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kleydson Rodrigues (85%)
Method of Victory: Decision (77%)
Rodrigues vs Vergara Betting Trends & Stats
- Kleydson Rodrigues defeated Santo Curatolo, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Sept. 21, 2021.
- C.J. Vergara lost to Ode Osbourne, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Rodrigues averages 6.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 65% accuracy rate.
- Vergara averages 6.57 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Rodrigues averages 1.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 60% defense rate.
- Vergara averages 5.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 59% defense rate.
- Rodrigues has a 66% takedown defense rate.
- Vergara has a 87% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.