Khamzat Chimaev vs Gerald Meerschaert Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC Vegas 11
Chimaev vs Meerschaert Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 11 Welterweight Bout - Match 3
Khamzat Chimaev (8-0-0, 4 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (31-13-0, 6 KO's, 23 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Chimaev vs Meerschaert Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 11 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Khamzat Chimaev: (-470)
- Gerald Meerschaert: (+340)
Chimaev vs Meerschaert Betting Trends
- Khamzat Chimaev defeated Rhys McKee, by TKO, in his most recent bout on July 25, 2020.
- Gerald Meerschaert lost to Ian Heinisch, by TKO, in his most recent bout on June 6, 2020.
- Chimaev averages 8.88 significant strikes landed per minute with a 73 percent accuracy rate.
- Meerschaert averages 3.31 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42 percent accuracy rate.
- Chimaev has absorbed just 1 significant strike through his first two UFC fights.
- Meerschaert averages 3.58 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51 percent defense rate.
- Chimaev has a 75 percent takedown accuracy rate.
- Meerschaert has a 46 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!