Kent State vs Western Michigan Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 7
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Kent State Golden Flashes and Western Michigan Broncos.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kent State vs Western Michigan Point Spread
The Broncos are 6.5-point home favorites against the Golden Flashes. Western Michigan is -118 to cover the spread, while Kent State is -104 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Kent State vs Western Michigan Over/Under
The over/under for the Kent State vs Western Michigan Week 7 college football matchup is set at 67.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Kent State vs Western Michigan Moneyline
The Golden Flashes vs Broncos moneyline has Western Michigan as a -260 favorite, while Kent State is the +205 underdog on the road.
Kent State vs Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Western Michigan is 35-20-1 in 56 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kent State.
- Western Michigan defeated Kent State, 48-20, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 8, 2017.
- Kent State is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Kent State's last six games.
- Western Michigan is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Western Michigan's last seven games.
Kent State vs Western Michigan Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENT: (+205) | WMU: (-260)
Spread: KENT: +6.5 (-104) | WMU: -6.5 (-118)
Total: 67.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KENT: (N/A) | WMU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.