JSU vs FIU Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
By michael obermuller
JSU vs FIU Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Jacksonville State Gamecocks (2-1) vs. Florida International Panthers (0-2)
Date: Friday, Oct. 23, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Riccardo Silva Stadium – Miami, FL
JSU vs FIU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JSU: (+310) | FIU: (-420)
Spread: JSU: +10.5 (-118) | FIU: -10.5 (-104)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: JSU: (40%) | FIU: (60%)
JSU vs FIU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: JSU: (19.8%) | FIU: (80.2%)
JSU vs FIU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- JSU and FIU have yet to have any head-to-head matchups.
- The total has hit the over in four of JSU's last six games.
- JSU is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- FIU is 5-10 against the spread in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of FIU's last five games.
- JSU defeated North Alabama, 24-17, on the road in Week 7.
- FIU lost to Middle Tennessee, 31-28, at home in Week 6.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.