Josiane Nunes vs Ramona Pascual Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 49 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Nunes vs Pascual Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 49 — Preliminary Card Women's Featherweight Bout
Josiane "Josi" Nunes (8-1-0, 7 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Ramona Pascual (6-2-1, 4 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Nunes vs Pascual Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 49 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Josiane Nunes: (-220)
- Ramona Pascual: (+176)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Nunes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Nunes by Points: (N/A)
- Nunes by Submission: (N/A)
- Pascual by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Pascual by Points: (N/A)
- Pascual by Submission: (N/A)
Nunes vs Pascual Prediction
UFC Vegas 49 Nunes-Pascual prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Josiane Nunes (89%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (76%)
Nunes vs Pascual Betting Trends & Stats
- Josiane Nunes defeated Bea Malecki, by KO, in her last fight on Aug. 21, 2021.
- Ramona Pascual defeated Shamir Peshewa, by TKO, in her last fight on Jan. 12, 2022.
- Nunes averages 10.61 strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- This fight will be Ramona Pascual's UFC debut.
- Nunes averages 7.14 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Pascual used to fight for Invicta FC.
- Nunes' average fight time is 4:54.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.