Johnny Munoz vs Jamey Simmons Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting for UFC 265 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Munoz vs Simmons Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 265 — Bantamweight Bout
Johnny "Kid Kvenbo" Munoz (10-1-0, 2 KO's, 6 Submission) vs. Jamey "The Afro Samurai" Simmons (7-3-0, 4 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Munoz vs Simmons Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 265 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Johnny Munoz: (+184)
- Jamey Simmons: (-230)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Munoz by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Munoz by Points: (N/A)
- Munoz by Submission: (N/A)
- Simmons by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Simmons by Points: (N/A)
- Simmons Submission: (N/A)
Munoz vs Simmons Prediction
UFC 265 Munoz-Simmons prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Johnny Munoz (91%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (59%)
Munoz vs Simmons Betting Trends & Stats
- Johnny Munoz lost to Joseph Nathan Maness, by decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 1, 2020.
- Jamey Simmons lost to Giga Chikadze, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 7, 2021.
- Munoz averages 3.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 62% accuracy rate.
- Simmons averages 0.52 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Munoz averages 1.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Simmons averages 2.08 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Simmons has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!