Jazz vs Suns Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Jazz vs Suns Game Info
Utah Jazz (47-30, 20-18 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (18-60, 11-28 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ
Jazz vs Suns Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (-650) | PHO: (+460)
Spread: UTA: -10.5 (-110) | PHO: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTA: 82% | PHO: 18%
Jazz vs Suns Betting Trends & Stats
- Utah is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Utah is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Phoenix is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Phoenix is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has gone over in four of Phoenix's last five games.
Jazz vs Suns Prop Bet
All Jazz-Suns betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Donovan Mitchell Total Points: Over 25.5 (-122) – Mitchell is one of the most dynamic scorers in the NBA, and he could give the Phoenix Suns problems Wednesday night. Over his last two contests, Mitchell is averaging 30.0 points per game (PPG), while shooting 52.5 percent from the floor. Opponents are shooting 48.0 percent from the field against the Suns, which ranks No. 29 in the NBA. If Phoenix can't find a way to better contest shots, Mitchell could be in for a big game.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.