Jazz vs Trail Blazers Opening Day Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Utah Jazz (0-0) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-120) | POR: (+102)
Spread: UTAH: -1.5 (-110) | POR: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 226 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (31%) | POR: (69%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTAH: (+3600) | POR: (+5500)
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 44.8%
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Utah was 36-40-3 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in 43 of Utah's 79 games last season.
- Portland was 34-43-3 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in 47 of Portland's 80 games last season.
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Stats
- Utah averaged 111.5 points per game (PPG) last season (T-No. 17 in the NBA).
- Utah surrendered 108.9 PPG last season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
- Portland averaged 114.6 PPG last season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Portland surrendered 116.3 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.