Cover Photo: Getty Images
Japan vs England Match Location & Start Time
2019 Women's World Cup
Group D: Japan (1-1-0, 4 points) vs. England (2-0-0, 6 points)
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Allianz Riviera – Nice, France
Coverage: Fox Sports 1
Japan vs England Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JPN: (+280) | ENG: (+105) I DRAW: (+210)
Spread: JPN: +1 (-145) | ENG: -1 (+360)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+146) | Under: (-178)
Team to Score the First Goal: JPN: (+145) | ENG: (-135) I NO GOALS: (+650)
Odds to Win Group D: JPN: (+250) | ENG: (-380)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: JPN: (+2200) | ENG: (+700)
Japan vs England Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- England defeated Japan, 3-0, in their most recent game, which was an international friendly match played on March 5, 2019.
- England is 2-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last four head-to-head matches against Japan.
- England is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Japan is 1-3-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Japan eliminated England, 2-1, in the 2015 Women's World Cup semifinals.
- Japan was the runner-up in the 2015 Women's World Cup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.