Jai Herbert vs Ilia Topuria Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Fight Night 204 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Herbert vs Topuria Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 204 — Main Card Lightweight Bout
Jai "The Black Country Banger" Herbert (11-3-0, 9 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Ilia "El Matador" Topuria (11-0-0, 3 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 3 p.m. EST.
Venue: The O2 Arena — London, England
Herbert vs Topuria Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 204 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jai Herbert: (+420)
- Ilia Topuria: (-560)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Herbert by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Herbert by Points: (+850)
- Herbert by Submission: (+4100)
- Topuria by KO/TKO: (+200)
- Topuria by Points: (+550)
- Topuria by Submission: (+125)
Herbert vs Topuria Prediction
UFC Fight Night 204 Herbert-Topuria prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ilia Topuria (93%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (66%)
Herbert vs Topuria Betting Trends & Stats
- Jai Herbert defeated Khama Worthy, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 23, 2021.
- Ilia Topuria defeated Ryan Hall, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on July 10, 2021.
- Herbert averages 2.18 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Topuria averages 2.77 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Herbert averages 2.81 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
- Topuria averages 1.92 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 64% defense rate.
- Herbert has a 30% takedown defense rate.
- Topuria has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.