Iowa vs Nebraska Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Iowa vs Nebraska Basketball Game Info
Iowa Hawkeyes (10-4, 1-2 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (6-8, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena – Lincoln, NE
Coverage: BTN (Big Ten Network)
Iowa vs Nebraska Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-420) | NEB: (+320)
Spread: IOWA: -8.5 (-110) | NEB: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: 86% | NEB: 14%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+5500) | NEB: (N/A)
Iowa vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Nebraska defeated Iowa, 93-91, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 10, 2019.
- Nebraska is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Iowa is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Iowa is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Nebraska's last four games.
- Iowa lost to then-No. 21 Penn State, 89-86, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Nebraska lost to Rutgers, 79-62, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.