Iowa vs Missouri Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for 2020 TransPerfect Music City Bowl Game
Iowa vs Missouri 2020 TransPerfect Music City Bowl Game Info
TransPerfect Music City Bowl Game
No. 15 Iowa Hawkeyes (6-2) vs. Missouri Tigers (5-5)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Iowa vs Missouri Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-800) | MIZ: (+540)
Spread: IOWA: -14.5 (-114) | MIZ: +14.5 (-106)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (N/A) | MIZ: (N/A)
Iowa vs Missouri Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Iowa: (78.9%) | Missouri: (21.1%)
Iowa vs Missouri Strength of Schedule
- Iowa went 0-1 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Missouri went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Iowa vs Missouri Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Missouri is 7-6 all-time in 13 games against Iowa, but the Hawkeyes won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 27-24, on Dec. 28, 2010.
- Iowa is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Missouri's last 20 games.
- Iowa defeated Wisconsin, 21-7, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Missouri lost to Mississippi State, 51-32, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.