Iowa vs Rutgers Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Rutgers vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
No. 10 Iowa Hawkeyes (8-2, 2-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 14 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (7-1, 3-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Rutgers Athletic Center – Piscataway, NJ
Rutgers vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-146) | RUTG: (+124)
Spread: IOWA: -2.5 (-110) | RUTG: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 159.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Rutgers vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rutgers vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Rutgers, 85-80, in the most recent matchup between these two programs on Jan. 22, 2020.
- Iowa is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Iowa is 7-2 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Rutgers defeated Purdue, 81-76, in its most recent game on Dec. 29, 2020.
- Iowa defeated Northwestern, 87-72, in its most recent game on Dec. 29, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.