Iowa vs Maryland Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Iowa Hawkeyes and Maryland Terrapins.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Iowa vs Maryland Point Spread
The Hawkeyes are 3.5-point road favorites against the Terrapins. Iowa is +102 to cover the spread, while Maryland is -124 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Iowa vs Maryland Over/Under
The over/under for the Iowa vs Maryland Week 5 college football matchup is set at 47.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Iowa vs Maryland Moneyline
The Hawkeyes vs Terrapins moneyline has Iowa as a -170 favorite, while Maryland is the +138 underdog at home.
Iowa vs Maryland Betting Trends
- Iowa is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Iowa defeated Maryland, 23-0, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Iowa is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Iowa's last five games.
- Maryland is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Maryland's last seven games.
Iowa vs Maryland Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-170) | MARY: (+138)
Spread: IOWA: -3.5 (+102) | MARY: +3.5 (-124)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (N/A) | MARY: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.