Indiana vs Michigan Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Indiana Hoosiers (2-6, 0-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 9 Michigan Wolverines (7-1, 4-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium — Ann Arbor, MI
Indiana vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IU: (+760) | MICH: (-1400)
Spread: IU: +19.5 (-112) | MICH: -19.5 (-118)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Indiana vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan wins (96.6%)
Indiana vs Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 59-10 in 69 all-time head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Michigan, 38-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Indiana is 1-19 straight up in its last 20 games against Michigan.
- Michigan is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Indiana's last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Michigan's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.