Illinois Fighting Illini (9-4, 1-1 Big 10) vs. No. 14 Michigan State (10-3, 2-0 Big 10)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center— East Lansing, MI
Illinois vs Michigan State Basketball Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+380) | MSU: (-510)
Spread: ILL: +10 (-115) | MSU: -10 (-105)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: 75% | MSU: 25%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+10000) | MSU: (+1700)
Illinois vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 85.5%
Illinois vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois beat Michigan State, 79-74, in the most recent matchup between these two on Feb. 5, 2019.
- Illinois is 2-3 straight up in the last five head-to-head matchups with Michigan State.
- Michigan State is 61-60 straight up in 121 all-time matchups with Illinois.
- Michigan State is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Illinois is 3-1-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Illinois defeated North Carolina A&T, 95-64, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 29.
- Michigan State defeated Western Michigan, 95-62 at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.