Illinois vs Michigan State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
Illinois Fighting Illini (5-4, 3-3 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (4-4, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Illinois vs Michigan State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+490) | MSU: (-690)
Spread: ILL: +14.5 (-110) | MSU: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ILL: 77% | MSU: 23%
Illinois vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Michigan State, 31-27, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 5, 2016.
- Michigan State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Michigan State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Illinois defeated Rutgers, 38-10, at home in Week 10.
- Michigan State lost to then-No. 6 Penn State, 28-7 at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.